[NetEpic ML] Re: Net Epic Revision: Titans

From: Warprat <warprat_at_...>
Date: Tue, 07 Mar 2000 04:32:52 -0800

Hi Darius and Nils!

I agree, I have used the Multiple Rocket Launcher, a time or two.
But I really like the wrecker, a lot. It doesn't get a whole lot of
use, when I use it though, it's more of a terror weapon. Your opponent
never knows which building your titan will knock down, so your opponent
hesitates to concentrate his infantry in any building.

The last game I played, I actually got the wrecker into close combat
with a Warhound. Of course, like a Warp Missile (Subtle hint to those
who think the Warp Missile is ALL POWERFULL!), it missed on the first
and second rolls for template scatter. Then the Warhound's Chain Fist
proceded to give my Reaver a "Chainsaw Enema", oouuuccchhh! And that
was the end of my Reaver. ;)

A quick question for Peter:

Do Drop Pods retain thier CAF of 0, after they've opened? Or, are they
automatically killed, if close assaulted? Seems to me, that they would
have a CAF of -3, like light artillery.

Thanks,

Warprat ;)