[NetEpic ML] Re: Man-o-war

From: Alexander Schack <Schack-Hamburg_at_...>
Date: Tue, 7 Mar 2000 14:33:47 +0100

It just made up my mind to start this game when i bumped into a collection of
tastless painted orc and empire ships. so well, yes, i want them all and all the
rules too. But don�t worry there�s a page Mr. "T" found providing the bsaic
material.
However, plague fleet( that was chaos?) isn�t available there. So maybe later i
could need your help.