[NetEpic ML] Re: Net Epic Revision: Titans

From: <nils.saugen_at_...>
Date: Tue, 7 Mar 2000 14:51:41 +0100

Hi,

In my experience the vortex missile has not lived up to it's reputation. But
the sheer terror of what the thing might do, often makes yor enemy respond
to the fact that you have this type of weapon at your disposal.

I guess the best of 2d6 is a good compromise. But then I think the cost
should be reduced...

One P-laser pr titan is an interesting idea, as for the waveserpents I agree
they are an important part of the Eldar army.

I guess I just don't like them, but that's definately part of the game. And
that's the main reason for why I disaprove of the changes suggested to the
warp and vortex missiles.

Nils