[NetEpic ML] Re: Titan revision summary

From: Peter Ramos <pramos2_at_...>
Date: Thu, 9 Mar 2000 19:25:45 -0600

Hi!

Forgot that, yes close combat weapons at 10 points.

The vortex and warp are at the same points as current. They will function as
all special cards do, granted a titan is a special card, but that the point
since there are not that many slots to go around, players must balance the
worth of getting this special card for their titan.

Peter

> I vote yes for this but thought all close combats were going to be 10pts
and
> how is it going to work for the vortex and warp being specials if the
Titan