[NetEpic ML] Re: Titan revision: Eldar

From: Travis Smart <Hikaru_at_...>
Date: Fri, 10 Mar 2000 12:07:01 -0500

----- Original Message -----
From: Butch Hobson <fog_at_...>
To: <netepic_at_egroups.com>
Sent: Friday, March 10, 2000 11:44 AM
Subject: [NetEpic ML] Re: Titan revision: Eldar

Good point. surely a titan has more energy from its reactor then a cobra or
warp hunter does.

and i disagree with you saying the pulsars and wing wes are too cheap. You
imperial types have such a variety of weapon fits to choose from its
sickening. we sacrifice variety for punch.I would love to see some new
weapon fits for the eldar titans,while we are on the subject.

Trav
hikaru_at_...
 "Government is not reason; it is not eloquence;it is force! Like fire,it is
a dangerous servant and a fearful master."
 George Washington