[NetEpic ML] Re: R: : Titan revision: Eldar reactors

From: Travis Smart <Hikaru_at_...>
Date: Fri, 10 Mar 2000 12:48:47 -0500

----- Original Message -----
From: stefano andreoni <ltremari_at_...>
To: <netepic_at_egroups.com>
Sent: Friday, March 10, 2000 11:53 AM
Subject: [NetEpic ML] R: : Titan revision: Eldar reactors

> Hi,
>
> concerning the frontal reactors that phantoms and warlocks have, do you
> think that, as warlords, they must be moved on the back?
>
> Stefano

I think they should stay where they are. eldar titans are inheirently thin
and fragile,sacrificing armour for speed.that balances out the effectiveness
of the holofields;if you ever do get hit,it tends to hurt.

Trav
hikaru_at_...
 "Government is not reason; it is not eloquence;it is force! Like fire,it is
a dangerous servant and a fearful master."
 George Washington