[NetEpic ML] Re: Title fight: Lizardking vs.Imperator

From: Peter Ramos <pramos2_at_...>
Date: Sun, 12 Mar 2000 14:45:15 -0600

Hi!

I have yet to try it out. I have the felling though that the Imperator may
have the clear edge since shields are much more powerful in net epic overall
because one shot gets one shield not like heresy where high penetration
weapons may down several shields.

I'll test them out more thoroughly once we get to them.

Peter