[NetEpic ML] Re: Eldar holofield cheese?

From: Kelvin <kx.henderson_at_...>
Date: Mon, 13 Mar 2000 15:28:17 +1000

At 08:27 PM 3/12/00 -0800, Warprat wrote:

>Titans with holofields are very tough. Eliminating the Barrage
>weakness, MAY make Eldar titans too powerfull. I'm somewhat inclined,
>however, to trust what the other opinions are. Peter likes this
>revision. I think Kelvin does too.

To be honest, I'm not exactly sure what the rules change WAS as far as the
Holofields vs Barrage goes. Could someone refresh my memory please? That
debate could have easily been going on when I was snowed under here and I
would have simply ignored the thread.

>I know, in my own group, we try to use the NetEpic rules. Most of them
>are pretty good. And, at least, you have a CHANCE to change them, if
>they're not. The gamers on this board have a lot of experience to draw
>from, and are good people.

Aww shucks <blush>.....

>I'd like to hear some more discussion, Pro or Con.

As would I. I only vaguely remember this debate.

-Kelvin....

         "Of course I'm paranoid!
       Everyone's trying to kill me."