[NetEpic ML] Re: Titan revision: Eldar

From: Lorenzo Canapicchi <canapi_at_...>
Date: Mon, 13 Mar 2000 08:33:25 +0100

Warprat wrote:
> 2) I'm very, very disturbed, by the direction these Eldar Titans are
> going. I can go along with eliminating the holo field barrage weakness,
> but these titans are fast becoming monsters. I have an Eldar army, with
> lots of titans. I've played with, and against the Eldar. I love the
> Eldar. But I DO NOT want to cheeze my friends with these things. And I
> don't want them so expensive, I can't field more than one.

Maybe we should have some playtest with new rules, don't you think?
As I suggested before we _should_ discuss changes then playtest them and
only at the end of this process vote real changes.

> 3) The D-Cannon. Let it fire on Advance. Scatter it on 2d6. 1d6 is
> almost meaningless, it will still hit 1/2 of the time, if it does
> scatter. After thinking about it, leave the cost at 125pts.

Sounds good to me, anyway I'll never use it for the same old reason: too
unpredictable.

--
Lorenzo Canapicchi
mailto:canapicc_at_...