[NetEpic ML] Re: Heresy Updates

From: Weasel Fierce <septimus__at_...>
Date: Mon, 13 Mar 2000 15:15:17 GMT

>I uploaded to the vault :
>http://www.egroups.com/docvault/netepic/Heresy?null=1 the newest updated
>Heresy file in zip format to reduce space.
>
>They include the recommend changes.

Cool.

>However, I would like more comments on typos or units that cost too much or
>too little.

Nothing in mind right now.....I am almost finished with the variant IG
troops. HAve mad e4-6 units for each "type" of IG (Catachans, cadians etc.)
that can be included in special companies.

Will send the stuff as soon as its done.

Anyway, are there any people on this list who play any roleplaying
games...more specifically White Wolf's excellent games???
I am interested in two things:
1: What crossover rules do you use
2: Do you posses either of these books: "War of ages" or "Elysium"?