[NetEpic ML] Re: R: R: Plastic epic eldar

From: stefano andreoni <ltremari_at_...>
Date: Tue, 14 Mar 2000 10:10:11 +0100

Hi,

> Well, thats what I need, especially those with the heavy weapons. How many
> you got and what your asking for them?

well, I have ten full eldar sprues with eldar guardians with shurikens, and
ten heavy weapon guardians; all this things are unused and I think that I
will never use them in the future. In exchange I'm looking for gargoyles,
specially the ones needed for one or two detachment, otherwise if you don't
have them I will send them to you for free because as I had this box unused
for many years I don't like to see it throw away in the future.

Stefano