[NetEpic ML] Eldar troops

From: Luca Lettieri <magnus_at_...>
Date: Tue, 14 Mar 2000 05:12:39 -0800

I would like to get some specialty Eldar Infantry troops, specifically
Aspect Warriors and Exarchs, to complete my Eldar army.
I've tried via the usual channels (Bartertown, Ebay), but the price of
Eldar sprues is too high (they get sold approximately at 3-4 $ per
sprue, most of which I don't need). If anyone has any spares/extras
willing to sell for a reasonable price, let me know (via private email).

Almost forgot... I'm looking for a few old style tempests too.

Luca Lettieri