[NetEpic ML] Low Blow

From: Warprat <warprat_at_...>
Date: Tue, 14 Mar 2000 07:59:43 -0800

Hi Weasel!

And we agreed on so much lately...... ;)

OK, riddle me this:

How can a Gargant move 15cm per turn, when it only has feet?

How can the Gutbuster Ball template, even hope to fit inside the
Gutbuster Cannon?

How can a Gorgon plow through a forest in one turn? Maybe, IF it had a
warp reactor, and weighed ten times more.

How can the Leviathan model possibly carry 1 whole company of troops,
plus thier transports? Need I mention the Capitol Imperialis?

How can 2 stands of troops fit in ANY of the tanks or APC's?

Really, how can a Mole Morter shell tunnel 150cm in one Phase?

Maybe, the titan DOES bend slightly, and extend the Chain Fist
onto/into/near the ground? Maybe, the troops just soil thier pants, and
run, in stark raving terror?

Warprat ;)