[NetEpic ML] Re: Low Blow

From: Kelvin <kx.henderson_at_...>
Date: Wed, 15 Mar 2000 10:09:21 +1000

At 07:59 AM 3/14/00 -0800, Warprat wrote:

>OK, riddle me this:
>
>How can a Gargant move 15cm per turn, when it only has feet?

Its all those Snotlings that the Orks force to help carry the thing.....

>How can the Gutbuster Ball template, even hope to fit inside the
>Gutbuster Cannon?

You haven't watched a Looney Toons cartoon lately, have you?

>How can a Gorgon plow through a forest in one turn? Maybe, IF it had a
>warp reactor, and weighed ten times more.

See above.

>How can the Leviathan model possibly carry 1 whole company of troops,
>plus thier transports? Need I mention the Capitol Imperialis?

I didn't think the Leviathan could carry the transports. The Imperialis
could (in the same way a Clown Car can carry 30 clowns), but I thought the
Leviathan was limited to infantry.

>How can 2 stands of troops fit in ANY of the tanks or APC's?

Go to the circus. Watch the clowns.....

>Really, how can a Mole Morter shell tunnel 150cm in one Phase?

Ask Bugs Bunny.

>Maybe, the titan DOES bend slightly, and extend the Chain Fist
>onto/into/near the ground? Maybe, the troops just soil thier pants, and
>run, in stark raving terror?

THIS is what I'd like to see with infantry. They should have to make a
morale check to even charge a Titan let alone stand their ground. If a
50ft tall War Machine came trundling along toward me, I'D soil my pants!

-Kelvin....

         "Of course I'm paranoid!
       Everyone's trying to kill me."