[NetEpic ML] Re: Decision, decisions, what to do with the revision?

From: Hellreich <hellreich_at_...>
Date: Wed, 15 Mar 2000 14:56:01 -0500

OOpps forgot you gave the volcano cannon a barrage say bye bye to Eldar
Titans in 1st turn from now on if we don't extend the Holofeild to save
against barrages. For now this weapon is just like the warp missile, when
being fired at an Eldar Titan.

And we always played working ouyt combat as normal after the Titan has used
it defence system. just seems natural that it would work this way.