[NetEpic ML] Re: R: Decision, decisions,what to do with the revision?

From: Peter Ramos <pramos2_at_...>
Date: Wed, 15 Mar 2000 19:34:17 -0600

Hi!

Note the barrage in this case is for buildings only and not a true barrage
weapons. The template is to indicate the blast are of the large shell. Its
STILL a direct fire weapon.

The barrage can be placed so as to try to get enough buildings in it and rip
them to shreds. Thats how it was originally I think.

If you want it to work as true barrage, I'd still give the holofield a
direct fire save.

Peter