[NetEpic ML] Re: R: Decision, decisions,what to do with the revision?

From: Hellreich <hellreich_at_...>
Date: Wed, 15 Mar 2000 20:55:46 -0500

just worried bout fairness for the game balance. One other thing if the
multi missiles get a -1 TSM why not give the Eldar Titans wing missiles the
same thing. This would be in all fairness to game balance would it not? I'am
not a big Eldar player and probaly never will be, but I play against them
all the time. And if are going to change the weapon for one race I feel as
though we should change it for all races. For I'am sure all Eldar players
could put in all the same beefs that the Imp players have about the multi
missiles about the wing missiles.
Dose anybody eles feel this way?
Please voice yourselfs on this!