[NetEpic ML] Re: R: Decision,decisions,what to do with the revision?

From: Hellreich <hellreich_at_...>
Date: Thu, 16 Mar 2000 20:33:58 -0500

Well I don't feel the Multi Missiles needed a -1 TSM maybe a large templete
but not a -1 for it was changed to a anti infantry weapon now it is and can
be a indirect Titan hunter which is ****edup Why is it that the IMP *****
players get all the good stuff. Please tell me this for I hate the fact that
SM and Imp players get everything. And if you feel I wrong check all the
stats on all the armies before you write me back