[NetEpic ML] Re: The Great Multi-Launcher Debate. Vote Now!

From: Hellreich <hellreich_at_...>
Date: Thu, 16 Mar 2000 21:29:27 -0500

LOL no no I don,t mind the change. I'm just worried about other races not
getting the same beneffet. And if we don,t change the Eldar sheilds to
defend against this type of upgrade, they will be in for a world of hurt. My
main consern is for fairness to all, not just the ones that cry the most no
offence to anybody for I've gripped about some of the rules myself.
Exspecaily the close combat, The fact that I work so hard to get my troops
into, win and then get blown to bits by other units on advanced orders.I
feel this is all supposed to take place at the same time and in reality CC
and AO shooting would take place at the same time not after. And as such
should not be able to fire at any troops in or have completed CC. This would
simmilate war.