[NetEpic ML] Re: Freebies!

From: Warprat <warprat_at_...>
Date: Thu, 16 Mar 2000 23:15:01 -0800

Hi Kelvin,

Thanks for the compliment. I think your writing, is just SWELL, too! ;)

You know, this Freebie thing is such a powerfull way, to shape peoples
decisions, when selecting forces. It REALLY encourages you to choose,
as the army you are playing, would.

I'd like to see this used a little more often, however. For instance, I
play Ultra Marines, Tacticals make up the majority of my Chapter. But I
almost NEVER, take a Tactical Company. They usually sit at home,
twiddleing thier thumbs. Why? The other Companies are a better value.
If the Tacticals cost less than they do now, the Chapter would be better
represented.

Warprat ;)