[NetEpic ML] Re: The Great Holofield Debate. Vote Now!

From: Karlsen Rune <Rune.Karlsen_at_...>
Date: Fri, 17 Mar 2000 09:07:05 +0100

Bravo! (Wild applauding:)

Well said :)

Rune

-----Original Message-----
From: Warprat [mailto:warprat_at_...]
Sent: 2000-03-17 08:58
To: netepic_at_egroups.com
Subject: [NetEpic ML] Re: The Great Holofield Debate. Vote Now!

Not to rain on your parade Travis, ;)

But consider the following:

If you researched on the Internet, on how to build bombs, and built one.
You might represent this blast, with a barrage template, and rate it
with a -1 save mod. It hurts people pretty good.

Now you decide you want to really hurt people, so you stick some nails
in the bomb. You would represent this blast, with the same barrage
template. After all, the explosive force is still the same, as your
first bomb. The nails, however, make the save mod. a -2. It hurts
people real good, AND puts holes in them.

Note that BOTH the bombs, exploded with the same force. The same exact
barrage radius. But, ONE, hurt more than the other. Yes, If you stood
right next to the bomb, it would hurt you more, than if you were 10
meters away. But this is true with BOTH bombs.

A higher penetration, does not equal a greater chance to hit.

Warprat ;)

http://click.egroups.com/1/2344/3/_/7255/_/953280177/

eGroups.com Home: http://www.egroups.com/group/netepic/