[NetEpic ML] Re: The Great Holofield Debate. Vote Now!

From: Hellreich <hellreich_at_...>
Date: Fri, 17 Mar 2000 07:56:23 -0500

Guess you never seen a boncing betty land mine compared to a regular land
mine. See a bouncing betty hops out of the ground and is filled with
srapnel, as were a regular mine just blows up. The betty will almost always
kill more pepole. As were the regular will just get 1-2 guys. And maybe just
1 leg. Lot different when you put them nails in my man a whole lot.