[NetEpic ML] Re: Eldar Holofields/Multi-Launcher

From: Warprat <warprat_at_...>
Date: Tue, 21 Mar 2000 00:40:02 -0800

Hi Josh and Darius!

Well, I screwed up and posted this under The Multi-Launcher, instead of
the Holofield. I'm in favor of some kind of scatter method on the Eldar
titan template, when a barrage penetrates the holofield.

I'm not in favor of barrage scatter for the Multi_Launcher, because
rockets are direct fire weapons, hence no scatter. It's a bit like the
Griffon, but the rockets do not ignore cover.

I think, looking at the NetEpic rules, that normal hits on titans must
be scattered once on the titan template. After that, you make the armor
roll for the location.

What I'd like to see, is an additional scatter template roll made for
barrages, when Eldar titans get hit by barrages.

Warprat ;)