[NetEpic ML] Re: The Great Holofield Debate. Vote Now!

From: Kelvin <kx.henderson_at_...>
Date: Thu, 23 Mar 2000 08:08:41 +1000

At 08:03 PM 3/21/00 -0600, Peter wrote:
>Hehe, no pleasing you is there? True, I forgot that this is a variant rule
>and most may not use.

Well..... Sorry if I seem picky. Its not that I am actually AGAINST any
of these rules proposals. They all make sense and I actually like some of
them, but I am only trying to point out the rules problems with them before
we actually adopt them. Easier to defuse a bomb before it goes off....

-Kelvin....

         "Of course I'm paranoid!
       Everyone's trying to kill me."