[NetEpic ML] Re: Unit Coherency company cards comp

From: Peter Ramos <pramos2_at_...>
Date: Wed, 22 Mar 2000 15:56:58 -0600

Hi!

Could I send my Skullhammas in different directions, knowing that when the
troops disembark they won't be in coherency?

You can send them in different directions, but then you CANT unload the
troops because they MUST be in coherency when they unload.

If the troops in Skullhamma 1 move and disembark with their Nobs and, in the
next turn, Gibletgrinda 1 get it's roller clogged with guardians and can't
move any further, can the troops in the Gibletgrinda disembark?

If each has one detachment loaded they can disembark. If both are carrying
the same detachment then they may not disembark if the troops are not in
coherency when they do.

 If troops are out of coherency, do they drop everything and get back in
coherency or do they keep bangin' heads and just sort of mosey towards each
other?

So long as they dont move they MAY remain out of coherency. Like units on
first fire that lose figs due to fire and the remaining figs are out of
coherency. They can remain that way until they move. Once they do move they
MUST get into coherency before they do ANYTHING else.

Peter