[NetEpic ML] Re: Unit Coherency company cards comp

From: Peter Ramos <pramos2_at_...>
Date: Wed, 22 Mar 2000 16:06:55 -0600

Hi!

If you use the variant rules where people move according to their orders
like the old AT, then my suggestion doesn't make sense.

In current net epic rules, you can move any unit, regardless of order
(except first fire of couse) and move that unit alternating with the
opponent. In this way it is easy to move the transport on advance and then
charge you're loaded troops on charge. Also since for movement purposes they
are one unit it doesn't matter who is on what orders as long as the orders
permit movement.

Peter