[NetEpic ML] Adeptus Titanicus and Space Hulk

From: Tzeentch <tzeentch666_at_...>
Date: Wed, 22 Mar 2000 18:07:56 -0800

After an email from GW I'll be likely taking down both the Adeptus Titanicus
and Space Hulk files (pending their response). At any rate if it does remain
it will likely be without the benefit of art.

If you miss the chance don't whine to me ;) And no, I WON'T send it via
private email.

Ken
There's a war out there, old friend, a world war. And it's not about who's
got the most bullets, it's about who controls the information. What we see
and hear, how we work, what we think, it's all about the information!
     Cosmo, 'Sneakers'