[NetEpic ML] Re: The Great Holofield Debate. Vote Now!

From: Kelvin <kx.henderson_at_...>
Date: Thu, 23 Mar 2000 12:42:13 +1000

At 05:35 PM 3/22/00 -0600, Peter wrote:
>Hi!
>
>Oh come on Kelvin, its ME, Peter, the laid back, freindly neighborhood
>coordinator, no need to apologize.

I just thought I'd explain my position to everyone on the list. Thinking
back to my previous posts, if I didn't know myself, I'd be thinking "Who is
the whinging wanker?". Heck, I DO think that sometimes......

>So, whats the most favored proposition thus far?

Let me check...... Hmmm.

Model #1: Leave as is= 1 vote

Model #3: Barrages as Indirect= 5 votes

Model #4: Random Location/extra Titan template scatter= 3 votes

Model #6: Holofield save modified by Barrage TSM= 4 votes

Models 2 (full holofield save) & 5 (to hit modifiers) got nothing.

As everyone can see, its a tough race between 3, 4 and 6.

-Kelvin....

         "Of course I'm paranoid!
       Everyone's trying to kill me."