[NetEpic ML] Re: The Great Holofield Debate.

From: Weasel Fierce <septimus__at_...>
Date: Fri, 24 Mar 2000 07:48:20 GMT

>I say we just take eldar out all together, and really eliminate the
>problem at the roots :)

Kewl! ;)

>Really though, I think that Eldar Holofields were quite nice under the
>old rules. But thats my
>humble opinion. Anyway just had to get my two cents in :)

I also preferred the current version of the holofield (NetEpic 3.0)

i think we need to be carefull that in the process of revising NetEpic, we
dont cover up all the weaknesses in each army, here is no perfect army, and
the rules should reflect this. If the holofield should protect from
anything, why shouldnt the marines have heavy artillery, and IG troops with
CAF of +6 or higher?? Because that would take away the armys character!!!