[NetEpic ML] Re: Eldar Holofields

From: Warprat <warprat_at_...>
Date: Thu, 23 Mar 2000 23:44:57 -0800

Hi Lorenzo!

I agree, solution 3 is the best.

My recommendation:

1) Center the template on the titan, any titan, Eldar or not.

2) Holofields always scatter shots. Other shots scatter when the
attacker is firing indirect. The template must COMPLETLY cover the
titan, to affect it with a barrage. Direct shots don't scatter, except
for Holofields of course.

3) Roll to hit, with the BP factor.

4) Total the number of titan template locations, starting from the upper
left corner, working your way down. Skip empty spaces. Roll to hit,
randomly.

5) Make the armor save.

6) Roll for damage.

7) Other units may NOT stand on the titans base. So, normal Eldar units
CANNOT bennefit from the Titan's Holofield.

What does everyone else think?

Warprat ;)