[NetEpic ML] Re: Unit Coherency company cards comp

From: eivind borgeteien <eivind.borgeteien_at_...>
Date: Fri, 24 Mar 2000 10:02:59 +0100

As a general rule, my gaming group has stated that as long as a commander is
inside his transport, the vehicle is considered a command unit. The moment
he unloads, the vehicle becomes a regular unit.

We adopted this rule from a battle repport in GW Space Marine Battles-book
published about a hundred yers ago. (Yarrick started the game in a
baneblade.)

Eivind