[NetEpic ML] Vehicles becoming command units when boarded

From: Luca Lettieri <magnus_at_...>
Date: Fri, 24 Mar 2000 01:16:29 -0800

I really, really, REALLY don't like the direction this discussion is
heading to.

Following the trend, it becomes logical then when I put my command unit
in, oh, let' s say, a Warlord, the Warlord becomes a command unit too.

Or an Imperator... what about an Imperator?? I mean, it seems OBVIOUS
to put your "army general" into an Imperator, right? Protection,
movement, army coordination and reports etc. But now the Imperator is a
COMMAND UNIT... no more need to waste plasma counters on movement or
fire control. Put all the juice into that plasma cannon!!!

Please guys. Orks have their own strengths, without the need to turn
whole vehicle squadrons into command units.

Luca Lettieri