[NetEpic ML] Re: Another Slann question

From: Peter Ramos <pramos2_at_...>
Date: Sun, 26 Mar 2000 09:43:06 -0600

Hi!

Ah! The scarabs according to the latest rules add to the units CAF and save.
The bonuses are +2 to CAF and +1 to armor saves. Thus is you add it to a
unit of slann with a CAF of 4 it becomes 6 and an armor save of 5, it
becomes 4. They dont have their own stats they just increase those of the
unit they are attached to.

By the way I received my Pendraken figs last week. I must point iut to
everyone that they are definately WORTH every penny. Service is immediate
and corteous. For those makig slann armies or playing warmaster they are a
definate bargain.

Peter