[NetEpic ML] More stuff to argue..er.. I mean discuss about

From: Peter Ramos <pramos2_at_...>
Date: Sun, 26 Mar 2000 10:03:50 -0600

Hi!

As the Holofield issue slowly comes to a close I'll post some broad groups
to get people thinking on other things to discuss/change.

The easiest way to do this is to think about all those annoying cheesy
things thathave bothered you over the use and comment on those. These are
some of those things I cant stand.

Ork titans
Dont have much to say here I can live with most of the stuff as is.

Chaos titans
My only gripe is the missile rack on the banelord. It takes two weapon hard
points and isn't that great. I'd like to make it more powerful and
expensive, make those weapon points worth something.

Tyranid titans
Not much either, any gripes here?

Slann titans
These need to be looked over, since I think they may be priced to high,
opinions?

We can also open up the discussion on army lists (oh goodie!). These are my
picks for annoying things:
1.Deathstrike missiles
2.Wave Serpent
3.Doomweaver
4.Eldar psyker powers
5.Some greater demon powers, like Slanneesh, real suck!

Also another question is that if we should keep the tech guard army as a
separate list of just merge it with IG?

Start shooting Tex!

Peter