[NetEpic ML] Re: Slann v.3.0 army construction

From: <hellreich_at_...>
Date: Sun, 26 Mar 2000 21:22:52 -0500

The BP in the Exodus army fluxes to show a more tribal then regular army
stat. As each race and tribal standing in an Exodus army makes them better
or weaker fighters, And the best way to show which squads are stronger is in
there BP.
Example
Ghost warriors are the oldest most vetran Exodus and as such would say and
fight to the last man.
Temple guards are vetran and more intellagent Suarus and understand that
they are needed to stand to the last man.
Coldones are tougher then Taradons
Skinks are just cowerds unless lead by a Slann or other leader
The Stegadon is a Typo and should be 350pts. my bad LOL
not sure bout the cubekeeper but it might have a high VP because of the
weapons, fact you roll for it to come bak to life, and such.