[NetEpic ML] Re: Slann v.3.0 army construction

From: <hellreich_at_...>
Date: Sun, 26 Mar 2000 21:41:16 -0500

The Kroxigors have a +6 CAF when fighting normal troops the warp claws work
as a normal power weapon such as a glove. When fighting Choas Deamons is
when you add the +2 to the CAF to make it a +8 CAF this is when the warp
power works.
As for the APC if the Exodus have to bump up the price then I want to see
the landraider, and a some of the other APC go up in price also. As for
APC's and troops having to stay together is observed, if fighting in a
jungle what am I to do with a APC that can't move, have my troops stay in
one spot. OO your Space Marines can go in that woods for you'll break UC
with there transports be fore real. Plus Exodus are low tech Slann and
somtimes the Mantis will be used as a MBT instead of APC.