[NetEpic ML] Re: The Great Holofield Debate. Vote Now!

From: <hellreich_at_...>
Date: Sun, 26 Mar 2000 21:53:30 -0500

Why not just rule it like a Foward observer and his rhino if troops by Titan
then they can be targeted like normal, and if the Titan gets hit then work
out damage as normal. for now you have a better idea of were the Titan is
because of the troops around it. And if you are dumb enough to surround your
Titan with Troops then you'll pay the price. And when it scatters off the
Titan your troops will pay the price no room for cheese in this rule.