[NetEpic ML] R: Holofields and command vehicles

From: stefano andreoni <ltremari_at_...>
Date: Mon, 27 Mar 2000 09:35:26 +0200

> Regarding command vehicles:
>
> Only those vehicles that "come" with the commander sould be considered
> command vehicles and only when the command is in them.
>
> All other "vehicles" that form different detachments are never command
> vehicles, just transports.
>
> Opnions?

I agree but if you look at the orks army list you see that some units are
command units but their transport/body guard are not command: painboy,
mekboy, weirdboy (on foot).
If your assertion is the real interpretation of the rule their rules must be
changed; otherwise I always can shoot at them with barrage weapons because I
can target the gretchin/battleweagon detached with them.

Stefano