[NetEpic ML] Re: R: R: R: More stuff to argue..er.. I mean discussabout

From: Warprat <warprat_at_...>
Date: Mon, 27 Mar 2000 19:21:15 -0800

Hello everyone,

Interesting discussion on the Scout Titans!

Warhounds can take some Close Combat weapons, as per the NetEpic rules.
I lost a Reaver to one in a recent game. Little Bastard caught me with
my pants down.

As for the dodge, you could try to find some "real" type reasons for it,
but there are none. It seems to work as a game mechanism, so I say
"just leave it." Hey, maybe it REALLY can dodge fire. This IS a
Science Fiction game. Sure, it COULD happen. ;)

I agree with everyone, that Slaneesh Scout Titans should get 2 void
shields.

Warprat ;)