[NetEpic ML] Re: More stuff to argue..er.. I mean discuss about

From: Peter Ramos <pramos2_at_...>
Date: Tue, 28 Mar 2000 18:52:07 -0600

Hi!

Precisely why we banned anything but PURE armies from the tabletop. Its easy
to win if you can mix forces, but were is the fun in that? Thats why net
epic only condones allies with BOTH players approval.

hehe, actually, after I trounced one guy with this chaos abomination he
immediate became partial to our "no allies" rule.

I'm a great defender of the premise "beat cheese with more cheese", most
players see what crap this is and go the non-cheese rout. Of course, I've
kicked some serious but versus cheese armies with NO cheese. But this I
reserve for the truely annoying power-gamers. <evil grin> nothing better
than coming down on a power gamer after giving him a serious beating with a
non-cheese army....ah...the glorious memories!

Peter