[NetEpic ML] Re: More stuff to argue..er.. I mean discuss about

From: Warprat <warprat_at_...>
Date: Tue, 28 Mar 2000 16:36:31 -0800

Hi!

Couldn't help making a comment.

If anybody tried to play either of these armies, I'd laugh myself silly.
Then tell him to, "Please get serious." No CHEESE please!

Unless, of course, allied armies had been agreed on. And I'd NEVER
allow Cultists to have Imperial Guard equipment. Puke, sputter,
cough!!!!!

Percentages never work. I should know, I've abused all of them.

Warprat ;)