[NetEpic ML] Re: More stuff to argue..er.. I mean discuss about

From: Kelvin <kx.henderson_at_...>
Date: Thu, 30 Mar 2000 08:20:31 +1000

At 04:36 PM 3/28/00 -0800, Warprat wrote:

>Unless, of course, allied armies had been agreed on. And I'd NEVER
>allow Cultists to have Imperial Guard equipment. Puke, sputter,
>cough!!!!!

Really? We LOVE to allow people to use IG equipment with Cultists. Our
current house rule is that for every Cultist minion card you buy, you can
also buy any IG SUPPORT card up to 250pts as another minion card. Must be
fielded under the same Daemon as the Cultists though.

This lets us do grovy conversions on Super Heavies, Artillery units, tank
detachemnts, etc. I have a very cool Nurgle Baneblade that I use for just
such a purpose and a pretty colourful Slaneesh Leman Russ detachment. Only
one card per card of Cultists means you can get the good gear, but you need
to take the Cultists to do it. Plus you have make sure you have the space.

>Percentages never work. I should know, I've abused all of them.

Yeah, but limiting CARDS can work.

-Kelvin....

         "Of course I'm paranoid!
       Everyone's trying to kill me."