[NetEpic ML] Re: More stuff to argue..er.. I mean discuss about

From: Kelvin <kx.henderson_at_...>
Date: Thu, 30 Mar 2000 09:36:25 +1000

At 02:23 PM 3/29/00 +0000, Weasel wrote:
>I could manage with the doomweaver, but I dont see why it should have weird
>rules. But for the wave serpent....having an impenetrable shield that can be
>fired at the enemy???? No way...this is too weird!

If you don't like the idea of weird, high tech weapons you're playing the
wrong game! Genetically-engineered, fanatical super warrior-monks? Man
that's just too weird ;-). And besides, they're the Eldar for heaven's
sakes! They've been doin' this war thing for tens of thousands of years!
They were doin' this when humans were learning that the secret was to bang
the rocks together, man!

This game is all about fantastical science fiction! I have no problem with
Shokk Attak Guns, Warp Missiles, genetic super-soldiers, Wave Serpents and
massive mobile Mega-fortesses. Why? Cause its FANTASY!

;-)

-Kelvin....

         "Of course I'm paranoid!
       Everyone's trying to kill me."