[NetEpic ML] Re: Commanders on charge & first fire

From: Lorenzo Canapicchi <canapi_at_...>
Date: Thu, 30 Mar 2000 16:39:37 +0200

Andy Skinner wrote:

> Hi. I liked some of what I heard about the direction netepic is taking, so I
> figured I'd listen in for a while. We'll see how long I keep it up if traffic
> stays high. :)
>
> I know some of you from the old space-marine list. I'm still on the epic
> list.

Hi! Andy I'm glad to see you again :o) Hope you remember me from the SM
list, wellcome aboard.

> If this is mostly a perception problem, I could have just kept the commander
> with one of his detachments. But (that I remember--it has been a long time)
> there wasn't any benefit directly from that.
>
> Does Net Epic provide any incentive to either keep commanders with some from
> their command, or to make them behave as some sort of "command", instead of
> wandering around as fast/shooty units?

Yes, good point, I had the same experience when I play with my Dark
Angels army, the only reason should be the break point bonus, but with
marines this seems too silly :)

--
Lorenzo Canapicchi
mailto:canapicc_at_...