[NetEpic ML] Flyers revisited yet again!

From: Peter Ramos <pramos2_at_...>
Date: Thu, 30 Mar 2000 10:37:40 -0600

Hi!

As I prepare for editing I'm revising the long list of e-mails generated.
Flyer rules still seem like an unresolved issue, or partially solved. The
series of e-mails by Nils are of particular interest to me since most of his
suggestions and ideas I like and plus he seems to have tested some of them.

Many have expressed that they dont use them or are optional. I have a
serious inclination into making all flyer rules optional and list the whole
host of them so as to let gamers pick what they want. It seems to me thats
what people do anyway and no rules set for flyers is universally accepted.

Another idea is to LIST several flyer rules alternatives in an appendix in
the core rules. This also may be another way to do it.

I'd like opinions in this regard.

Peter