[NetEpic ML] Re: Polls and Imperial Guard

From: Jim Barr <jimebarr_at_...>
Date: Fri, 31 Mar 2000 21:05:20 -0800

warprat <warpra-_at_...> wrote:
original article:http://www.egroups.com/group/netepic/?start=3219
> Hi Peter!
>
> I'd like to see long legged units like Sentinals, and Warwalkers get a
> benefit, besides speed, from thier unique construction. I think the
> bird legs would give them better movement in rough terrain. It would
> give these units a little more flavor, without making them much more
> powerfull.
>

> What does everyone else think?
>
> Warprat ;)

Let me first reveal my bias by saying that I like walkers. I think
they're a very cool part of the atmosphere - Dreads, Sentinels,
Warwalkers, etc., not to mention Knights and Titans. I don't want the
little walkers to be able to move exactly like Infantry, but being able
to go through rough areas and woods as difficult terrain (1/2 rate)
would be good. (I don't remember off hand how they're currently
treated re:woods)

Jim