[NetEpic ML] Re: Why all the changes? was: Flyers revisited yet again!

From: Joshua W Raup <deaconblue3_at_...>
Date: Sat, 1 Apr 2000 03:14:19 -0500

> get limits on Termies, and can eny Chaos cultists super-heavy IG tanks
> (there is no instance of the super-heavy crews going over, not even in
> the Heresy era).

Sorry, in AT armylist for chaos the chaos can have superheavies, although
only Khorne and undivided get 2 dets, the others only 1.

-->Really? I'll have to reread the AT books again. I was going on the
fluff and game rules from "Horus Heresy," and the super-heavies couldn't
go over to chaos..but all the rest could. Even so...giving the renegades
super-heavies just isn't right, and i play chaos too...

Josh R
Minister for General Mayhem
"Don't let the bastards grind you down." Gen. Joseph Stilwell