[NetEpic ML] Re: Summary of changes to date

From: <hellreich_at_...>
Date: Sat, 1 Apr 2000 17:35:25 -0500

HHhmm good point, but I never tried it with a 3+ (fixed save) and 3+ repair.
This might call for the Titan to cost 16-1700pts instead of the 1500 that I
said, for now it will be more powerful. In all, trying to keep the Titan
strong but not to powerful and keeping balance felt to 4+ repair was quite
fair but if you feel it should be 3+ then we should raise the cost of it.