[NetEpic ML] Re: Battle report

From: Peter Ramos <pramos2_at_...>
Date: Sun, 2 Apr 2000 10:50:49 -0500

Hi!

Bravo! Goes to show, there is NO best of the best, if you play just right.

Thanks for the report!

Peter

Just a quick battle report:

My brother and I played Orks against an allied Imperial army (IG, Tech-G and
SM). Points were 5375 (that was all the ork pieces we had with us that
night). Needless to say the same type of army I have mentioned before, best
of the best (included a capitol imperialis, 2 warhounds 2 devastator squads,
an IG support company etc..). All firepower no glory. The orks were made up
of the Snakebites, Goffs and Evil Sunz. We had only stompers as super
heavies and took a gargant and a slasha. We lacked massive firepower but
still kicked ass!!!
The first turn was a drive towards them. Second turn was a continued drive
where CC was dominated by the orks. Shokk attack guns kept their knights
busy. Evil Sunz pushed the knights backed further and further. The Slasha
was fired at about 30 times (bad rolls) but was relatively unscathed,
movement was halved. By the third turn the Snakebites destroyed a Warhound
but were broken. The Evil Sunz were 1 unit away and the Goffs were pinned
down in woods by the capitol imperialis loaded with an IG support company.
But time ran out and the orks controlled 6 of 8 objectives and won 41 to 32.
Didn't do it with Chaos or Marines but beat the best of the best with da
Orks!!!
Darius

Special Offer-Earn 300 Points from MyPoints.com for trying _at_Backup
Install today:
http://click.egroups.com/1/2344/3/_/7255/_/954688876/

-- http://www.egroups.com/ChatPage?listName=netepic&m=1