[NetEpic ML] Re: APC and infantry saves

From: Warprat <warprat_at_...>
Date: Sun, 02 Apr 2000 17:17:23 -0700

Hi Peter!

I thought the same as you, untill I thought about regular, unfixed
saves.

Terminators save on a 5+, others on a 6+. If the vehicle is destroyed
by a +0 Mod weapon, regular saves should have a chance to apply. The
fixed save, will stiil apply to the Termies, should the weapon mod. go
high enough.

In my opinion, armor should count for something, even if it is not
strong enough to give a fixed save.

What does everyone else think?

Warprat ;)